Gold Filled Oak Leaf Pendants
These gold filled oak leaf pendants have a rustic feel and delicate details, making them the perfect miniature autumnal relics.
The pendants are entirely handmade from yellow gold filled sheet and sterling silver. Each leaf was cut out using a handheld jewelers saw and then textured, one at a time. A patina was added and then polished away to bring out the details of these tiny leaves.
- Pendant A- measures approximately .55” x .86” (including the bail)
- Pendant B- measures approximately .55” x .90” (including the bail)
- Pendant C- measures approximately .62” x .98” (including the bail)
- Pendant D- measures approximately .43” x .74” (including the bail)
- The oak leaves are made with 14/20 yellow gold-filled double-clad sheet
- Each one has an 18" sterling silver chain.
- Each one has a satin finish on the back with our crescent moon makers mark.
These pendants are ready to ship! Please see our FAQ page for shipping times, policies, and jewelry care.
By purchasing this item you agree to reading and accepting the terms and policies listed in our FAQ page.
Price includes shipping insurance.